Nomative co-founders Haize and Esther, whose 2017 San Francisco networking event for entrepreneurs, “Zero to Success” rocked The City!
Coaching client, NSA convention in New York City
I was so pleased to hear Craig's presentation. I travel the world and hear so many speakers who precede me. There was no "cringe factor" with Craig. I agreed with his advice, his sentiment and his insights. Thank you Craig!
I've worked with many speakers in my planning career, both for non-profit and for-profit conferences. Craig was one of the most enjoyable to work with, and he consistently creates a seamless experience for me, as the person hiring him! He has such a positive attitude, which helps to combat my planning stress. Craig is extremely organized by providing multiple topics to speak about and producing helpful handouts for attendees. Our audience values the knowledge he has to share, whether he's doing a training, workshop, or panel. We look forward to having Craig back for a number of different topics, from realizing the benefits of improv to becoming a professional speaker.
Your keynote was electrifying! Thank you so much for motivating and inspiring our employees at Chevron's corporate headquarters in San Ramon, CA. People are still buzzing about your powerful program... You alternately entertained and educated us about the benefits of powerful communication skills in the workplace and world at large. Your examples were illustrative, your style engaging and your ability to help each attendee envision a brighter future through powerful communication skill-building was just what we were looking for. We found you professional, personable and attuned to our needs. The questions you asked, the way you tailored customized your program and your supplemental materials all supported our goals beautifully.We look forward to working with you again in the future and are happy to recommend you to all who desire a wonderful blend of style and substance, content and creativity. Congratulations on a job well done!
On behalf of the California Society of Account Executives (CalSAE)...: Your presentation Story Tell, Story Sell [Sales Through Storytelling)] taught our members to confidently share their successes, skills and experience with style using your effective storytelling techniques. Your warm style and interactive program allowed each member to craft, deliver and receive coaching on their stories. ...we heartily recommend you to other organizations who desire a professional, energetic and experienced presenter for conferences, conventions or other meetings where entertainment, education and fun are required. You were a true partner in our success, a consummate professional.
I was a bit nervous to entertain a representative from the White House at our event, and I was grateful to have you by my side throughout the planning phase, as well as on the day of the event. Your willingness to meet with me multiple times before the engagement made me absolutely certain that the event would go well. You established a wonderful rapport with the audience, and made a large banquet hall full of people feel relaxed. I received tremendously positive feedback that the evening was enjoyable and memorable.
I would like to commend Craig for his excellent facilitation of our board offsite. He provided a comprehensive overview of storytelling in the nonprofit context while establishing rapport with the group. Craig conducted the time well, and provided exercises that engaged and enthused the group. (B)oard members said that Craig’s session was both informative and a good teambuilding event. His information will be very helpful as LACF builds its messaging to better illustrate its impact.
Mr. Harrison is resourceful, knowledgeable, professional, an expert facilitator, supportive and thoroughly excellent to work with. We selected Mr. Harrison to assist with deploying a management leadership program to successfully provide the team a strategic overview for its leadership training and development.
Thank you for your enthusiasm, humor and expertise. Our service and support staff was really able to enjoy the learning experience. Each individual had a chance to hear and be heard. I found your style most engaging, as did all of our staff. You kept notes on each participant and used them accordingly to ensure the seminar was indeed customized. An exemplary program! Even my veterans had questions for you and found your techniques helpful. We truly benefited from your experience and professionalism. Bringing yourself to the same level as a typical representative captivated the team. Egos were left at the door and everyone participated 110%. Thank you very much for an enjoyable learning experience.
… (A) powerful and exciting presentation. ‘Teaming With Success’ was received extremely well by our group. Your humor was entertaining and refreshing. Your style of communication was unique and inspiring. Everyone left the meeting thinking how they will do things differently and more professionally.
In today's corporate environment where employees are seeking leaders with both vision and integrity, Craig models the way. A speaker with heart, Craig shows sincere respect for the needs of his audience.
We're always looking for ways in which we can improve customer service and conflict resolution skills. I found your "United We Fly" session to be very eventful. I especially enjoyed your 'orchestra' activity. It was very original, and really hit home. Thanks Craig. It was a pleasure to meet you and be involved in your presentation!
Craig's ability to listen to our needs and customize insured his presentation succeeded. His interactive teambuilding activities got our entire staff energized about our mission. Craig's follow through was impeccable as well. Great job!
Craig Harrison is a champion communicator. He captivates young people and adults alike with his inspirational message that we can all 'Aspire and Achieve' through lifelong education, a commitment to improved communication and leadership skills and a desire to make a difference. We've enjoyed working with Craig on past youth conferences and special events.
Craig's presentation on humor was entertaining, enlightening and very engaging! He had the whole audience fully involved the entire time. It was great fun!
Craig's powerful communication skills, teaching facility, zeal, and dedication and have empowered others in our community to find their voice and speak their mind. We recommend Craig to all who wish a champion for improved communication and leadership training.
Craig is a natural! He has the ability to extract inner talents that were either untapped or trapped inside. He is insistent that one's abilities far outweigh individual limitations. Craig is insightful and has fun while guiding you to self-motivation...and with that motivation, you will do things that you thought were either long gone or impossible...you will shine!
Craig spoke to our management, support and front-line employees about taking accountability for furthering their careers and ways they might accomplish that. His presentations were both energizing and reassuring. I heartily recommend him to other companies in and beyond the banking field.
I always look forward to hearing Craig speak. His enthusiasm is contagious! He comes up with innovative and inspirational ways of presenting his original material.
Thank you for sharing your thought provoking presentation...It was clear members connected with your effective messages...I heard much praise for your creative storytelling.
I brought Craig in to make a motivational presentation to a client. He adeptly researched his audience, then motivated them in entertaining fashion, showing them how special communication techniques could considerably enhance their marketing efforts. Great job...case closed!
Thank you for appearing at our National Customer Service Week banquet on October 4th. Our staff not only enjoyed your presentation, but they found your training tips to be very useful in their everyday work. I enjoyed the fact that your presentation was informative, yet entertaining. Thank you for providing giveaways for the participants who actively participated in your role-plays. I appreciate your professional approach.
Craig did an outstanding job at our association meeting. People raved about what a fantastic job Craig did - his presentation really helped get our people involved. There's nothing ICCA members hate more than cold calls, but by the end of the session Craig had everyone relaxed and seriously thinking about how to improve their cold calling skills.
Craig has a special ability to make each person in the audience feel like he is speaking directly with them. I've had the pleasure of hearing Craig speak on multiple occasions, and I'm always impressed with the ease in which he draws the entire audience into his presentation - keeping each person interested while teaching them something new.
Thank you for your humorous, inspiring and entertaining presentation at our Employee Meeting on April 19th at the San Ramon Marriott. As promised, you delivered suggestions and practices that spark our work environment and liven up the day. We enjoyed your underlying messages of supporting each other in a team environment and recognizing others for their contributions. Your haiku exercise brought out the poets in our midst, and back scratchers have taken on new importance! The feedback from employees was very positive. All of us had fun that evening, and we thank you again for making that happen." We look forward to working with you again.
Craig was proactive in creating the most successful event for all concerned. He was dedicated, enthusiastic and creative in approach...a pleasure to work with.
Thank you Craig, for helping us communicate more effectively! Dreyers believes, as you do, in the power of effective communication. You were instrumental in establishing and supporting Dreyers' ongoing employee training program for improving communication skills. Your energy, motivational approach and service orientation made you a pleasure to work with. Your interactive style made us all partners in our own success.
Craig Harrison gets right to the point! His unique communication style is engaging and refreshing. Our instructor staff frequently uses his speaking techniques for more interesting presentations. Craig is a valuable asset as our communications consultant.
- American Business Women’s Association North Bay Chapter
- American Cash Flow Society
- American Society for Quality Silicon Valley and Golden Gate Chapters
- Bay Area Speakers Service
- Bay Area Urban League
- Berkeley Chinese Sr. Citizens Church Ctr.
- Blacks in Government (BIG)
- Business Network International (BNI)
- Business Speakers By The Bay
- California Groundwater Association
- CA Society of Account Executives
- Career Action Center
- Central Coast Claims Association
- Contra Costa Tale Spinners
- Customer Service Management World Conference
- Development Executives Roundtable
- eWomen Network of San Jose
- Executive Speakers Association
- Experience Unlimited
- Filipino American Municipal Employees Society (FAMES) *
- Hospitality Sales and Marketing Assoc., Int’l (HSMAI) *
- Independent Computer Consultants Association
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Int’l Assoc. of Admin Professionals
- Int’l Association of Pet Cemeteries
- Meeting Professionals International, Northern California Chapter
- Meeting Professionals International, New England Chapter
- Mixed Bag
- National Association of Catering Executives (NACE)
- National Assoc. of Professional Organizers (NAPO) *
- National Speakers Association (NSA)
- NSA Heartland Chapter*
- NSA of Illinois
- NSA Oregon
- Nomative — Creative Nomads (Spain)
- Professional and Technical Consultants Association (PATCA)
- Project Management Institute (Bay Area Chapter)
- Romance Writers of America
- Solano-Napa Assoc. of Life Underwriters
- San Jose Leadership Council
- Bank of America
- Bank of the West
- Bank of Walnut Creek
- Barbara Llewellyn Catering and Event Planning
- Birkenstock USA
- California Job Journal
- Chroma Copy Imaging
- Corinthian Medical Staffing LLC
- Customer Service University
- Cynosure Inc. – A Business Accelerator
- Cypress Semiconductors
- Dreyers Grand Ice Cream
- Effective Training Associates, Inc.
- Elite Leads
- Four Points Sheraton SF Bay Bridge (Emeryville)
- GNA Healthcare
- Hantel: A life science service company
- Hilton Hotel
- Hilton San Jose and Towers
- Hitachi America
- HLC Home Loans Canada (CIBC)
- Holiday Inn Laguna Hills
- Improv Consultants
- IKON Office Solutions
- Informed Decisions, Inc.
- IDG Books
- Int’l Magazine Service, Inc.
- I-Payment / Online Data Corp.
- Kaiser Permanente
- Loft Liqueurs
- Lucent Technologies
- Mervyn’s/Dayton Hudson Corporation
- Nolo Press
- Pacific Hotel Management, LLC
- Pfizer Pharmaceutical’s TeleRx Call Center
- Pacific Valley Investors (PVI) Group, Inc. Hotels
- SBC Pacific Bell SMART Yellow Pages ( AT&T)
- Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel
- Sheraton Pasadena Hotel
- Speakers Unlimited
- Stansbury Staffing Consultants
- Silicon Valley Business Women
- Tefen Industrial Engineering
- Texaco Corporation
- The Consulting Team
- TriNet Employers Group, Inc.
- United Airlines
- United Artists
- Wells Fargo
- Administrative Office of the Courts — The CA Ctr for Judicial Education & Research
- Bay Area Rapid Transit
- California Department of Health Services: State Immunization Specialists
- City of Concord
- City of Oakland
- City of San Jose’s work2future one-stop centers for job-seekers
- Contra Costa Country Office of the Recorder
- Contra Costa Sheriff’s Dept. POST TBW
- Department of Energy
- East Palo Alto Police Dept. POST TBW
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- Hult International Business School, SF Campus
- Lawrence Livermore Nat’l Labs
- Forty Plus
- Madera County(CA) Districts Chamber of Commerce
- (City of) Modesto’s Wastewater Quality Control Division & Wasterwater Collections
- PROMatch of Sunnyvale
- Union Sanitary District, Union City
- San Carlos Area Chamber of Commerce
- San Ramon City Council
- Santa Clara County
- Society of Gov’t Meeting Professionals (SGMP) * Bay Area, Sacramento chapters
- (City of) Sunnyvale
- Sunnyvale Finance Dept.
- Team San Jose (SJCVB)
- US Army’s Family Morale Welfare, Recreation and Army Community Services
- (City of) Vacaville
- Academy of Art University, SF
- Berkwood Hedge Academy
- Audubon Canyon Ranch / Bouverie Preserve
- City College of San Francisco
- College of the Siskiyous
- Diabllo Valley College
- Foothill College
- Lorman Educational Services
- Mills College / EF International School of English
- Ragan Educational Services
- Regional Trainng Insttute (DVC)
- San Jose Unified School District
- Sofia University, Palo Alto CA
- Trinity School (Menlo Park, CA)
- University of California at Davis, Student Leadership Program
- University of California at Santa Cruz, Extension of Silicon Valley
- University of California San Francisco, Orthopaedic Surgery Dept.
- Adult Day Health Centers of Oakland and Novato, CA
- Bay Area Storytelling Festival
- Berkeley Primary Care
- Comonwealth Clubs of SF and San Jose CA
- CPC Job Connections, Danville, CA
- Dental Clinic — Lifelong Medical Care, Berkeley CA
- East Bay Church of Religious Science
- East Oakland Clinic – Lifelong Medical Care
- Fort Mason Center
- Go Green Initiative Assoc.
- Habitat for Humanity
- Harmony Center for the Joyful Spirit, Oakland, CA
- Heart2Heart, Oakland, CA
- Howard Daniel Clinic, East Oakland, CA
- HumorMasters, Anaheim CA
- Jewish Community Center of the East Bay (formerly Berkeley-Richmond JCC)
- Lake Merritt Breakfast Club (Oakland, CA)
- Layoff Lounge of Silicon Valley
- LaughLovers – The Cantu Comedy Club
- LifeLong Medical Care
- Los Altos Communuty Foundation
- Marketing Executives Networking Group
- Morgan Hill (CA) Chamber of Commerce
- Nonfiction Authors Assoc.
- Oakland Chamber of Commerce
- Rhinoceros Business Club of San Francisco
- The Salvation Army
- San Francisco Convention & Visitors Bureau
- San Francisco Jewish Community Center
- Silicon Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Software Developers Forum
- Speakers (Bureau) Forum
- Sports for Understanding
- Success Builders Int’l (SBI)
- Tejas Storytelling Festival
- Tell It On Tuesday
- The Learning Annex
- The Learning Exchange
- Their Angels
- Toastmasters International
- West Berkeley Family Practice (LMC), Berkeley CA
- Women in Consulting (WIC)
- Women in Networking (WIN)
- Young Jewish Alliance (YJA)