From Free to Fee:
Become A Professional Speaker
GET PAID TO SPEAK!
Every day thousands of meetings around the world are in need of speakers.
Isn’t it time people pay to hear you speak?
Did you know professionals who speak make up to 40% more money? Realtors, authors, entrepreneurs and small business owners who speak get more clients, customers, business, and more press! It’s time you get paid.
Learn how to speak for fee at conferences and conventions, get paid thousands
to speak as a subject matter expert, and how to stage your own public seminars.
- Learn how to climb the ladder from free to fee as a speaker.
- Get known & booked for your expertise — be seen as the subject matter expert.
- Connect with meeting planners, bureaus, HR managers & training directors.
- Understand how to get booked for conferences, conventions and special events.
- Learn about teleseminars, webinars and distance learning.
- Turn your speeches into gold through related audio, video and book products.
- Receive a roadmap to success to apply immediately on your journey to success.
Learn what it takes from one who knows! Craig Harrison is a professional
speaker, the 2004-05 president of the National Speakers Association’s Northern California chapter, its 2009 Member of the Year, and past Toastmasters District Governor who has coached and mentored thousands of amateur and professional speakers build their careers.
Craig has been profiled by the Wall Street Journal, interviewed by 60 Minutes, quoted by Bottom Line, Selling Power and the Financial Times, and his articles have appeared in the San Francisco Chronicle, Orange County Register, Support World, Professional Speaker, The Toastmaster and hundreds of magazines, newspapers and journals worldwide.
Read more about Craig, his references and his client list.
Cost: $149, including course materials. (Special this month: Just $97.)
Download a PDF description of this course with hotlinks to register.